No more missed home deliveries, and no more waiting at home for your delivery. With Ninja Collect Distribution Points, you can now pick up your parcels at your own convenience!
Ninja Van Distribution Points are our partner retail shops located at areas with high footfall. You can collect your parcel by providing the store attendant the verification code which is sent to you via email and SMS once your parcel has arrived at the Ninja Point.
This service is not available to all Ninja Van parcels. Dimensions and weight limit applies and varies depending on our partner stores.
To use Ninja Collect services, we send a text message offering to redirect the parcel for Distribution Point collection before the package is sent out for normal delivery. You may also add the distribution point address as the delivery address.
Sample text message to redirect the package:
Note: Once parcel has been redirected, it cannot be cancelled. Package will push through the Ninja Van Distribution Point collection process. Parcels that are not collected within 3 days will be attempted for door-step delivery.
Once package is routed for Ninja Collect, a series of messages is received by the customer via SMS and mail. It is important to make sure to receive the verification code before attempting collection. This information is needed upon collection.
Note: Parcels that are not collected within 3 days will be attempted for door-step delivery. Due to agreements, Shopee parcels are returned to Sender after a failed collection.
Distribution Point Locations
Note: Distribution Point hours are following the store hours.
You may also check out Ninja Collect map on our website here.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ninja Collect:
1) When will the parcel arrive at the Distribution Point?
- Upon confirming the request for redirection to Distribution Point, a parcel will be routed to the selected Distribution Point instead of the customer's delivery address. The time it will take to complete this process may vary but should normally not be longer than 3 working days.
2) Can I select the date of pick up?
- You may pick up the parcel anytime within the 3 day holding period upon arrival at the Distribution Point. Due to the number of packages being routed to the stores, we are unable to offer full flexibility on pick dates.
3) Can we undo Distribution Point Pick up and revert immediately to Door to Door?
- No. Once parcel has been redirected, it cannot be reverted immediately. Package will push through the Ninja Van Distribution Point collection process. However, parcels that are not collected within 3 days will be attempted for door-step delivery except for Shopee parcels. Due to agreements with Ninja Van, Shopee parcels are returned after a failed collection.
4) I did not receive the code. Can I pick up the parcel without the code?
5) Can I allow someone to collect my parcel on my behalf?- Yes. Please make sure they know the verification code and is able to present a copy of your ID.