Ninja Van uses multiple delivery statuses to help you keep track of your parcel. Once you enter the Tracking ID on our website, you may see one of the following statuses:
- The parcel is currently with your seller. Ninja Van will retrieve your order on the pickup date scheduled by your seller.
Van En-Route to Pickup
- One of our Ninja Riders is its way to pick up your parcel from the seller.
En-Route to Sorting Hub
- The parcel has been picked up from your Shipper and is on its way to one of our warehouses.
Arrived at Origin Hub
- The parcel has been picked up and arrived at the pickup area's closest Ninja Van hub.
Arrived at Sorting Hub
1. The parcel is now at the Warehouse and is being sorted (Pasig or Cabuyao).
2. After it has been sorted at the warehouse, this status will also show once it has reached the Hub that caters your delivery address.
* Pasig Warehouse - Sorts parcels for delivery within Metro Manila areas and some Luzon provinces.
* Cabuyao Warehouse - Sorts parcels for delivery to provincial areas
This example shows the parcel is at the sorting warehouse.
This example shows the parcel is now at the Hub that caters your delivery address.
On Vehicle for Delivery
- The parcel been assigned to one of our riders and is currently on its way to the delivery address provided.
- The parcel has been delivered and successfully received by the consignee.
- The parcel is with one of our cross-border partners and is being shipped to the Philippines.
- The delivery of the parcel has been stopped and will be updated soon. Kindly contact us to find out more details here.
Pending Pick Up at Distribution Point
- Your parcel is ready to be collected at your chosen Ninja Point.
- The delivery of your parcel was unsuccessful and must be rescheduled. Kindly reschedule your delivery on our website.
- Apart from the above, Ninja Van will do its best to re-attempt delivery the next day (if Sunday, then it will resume on Monday).
Pick Up Fail
- The pickup was unsuccessful and will be attempted again once rescheduled by the Shipper.
Returned to Sender
- The parcel has been returned to the seller
Transferred to 3PL
- Your parcel has been transferred to one of our partners. Follow the instructions provided on the tracker to get updates on your parcel.
Feel free to reach out to us via email at www.ninjavan.co/en-ph/contact-us/ or call us at (02) 231 2177 if you need further assistance.