The following is a list of packaging guidelines for Shopee sellers who opt to use their own packaging. These parcels should begin with the prefix - SOP
- Wrap ceramics, glass and other fragile items in protective material such as bubble wrap before placing such items in an outer box. When placing the items in the box, ensure that the items are in an upright position and gaps are minimized to prevent unnecessary movement.
- Fill up empty spaces within carton boxes with crushed paper / newspaper or other suitable material.
- For items containing liquids, place them in sealed bags before placing them in the outer box and place them in an upright position.
- Label the outer box with visible fragile stickers should the contents be fragile to alert us to the same.
- If multiple packages are to form one order, please encase all packages in one outer box and thoroughly fill up empty spaces in between.
- Place all clothing and apparel in sealed and waterproof bags before inserting such items into the outer packaging.
- When sending liquor / wine or other bottled items, please inform our staff at point of pick up.
- For Own Packaging Parcels, the actual/volumetric weight limitation is 50KG. Any parcels exceeding these limitations will be rejected and returned to sender
- For Own Packaging Parcels, there is a dimension limit. Wherein a single side cannot exceed 100cm, else the parcel will be rejected and returned to sender.