What is NinjaVan Own Packaging?
NinjaVan Own Packaging (OP) is a service we provide to Shopee sellers that allows them the freedom to ship out package(s) up to 50 kg of weight and up to 100 cm per side dimension. These types of parcels begin with the prefix - SOP (i.e. SOP123456789).
Please be guided of the packaging guidelines for this service to minimize parcel rejection upon pick up and protect the product from accidental damage.
1) Wrap ceramics, glass and other fragile items in protective material such as bubble wrap before placing such items in an outer box. When placing the items in the box, ensure that the items are in an upright position and gaps are minimized to prevent unnecessary movement.
2) Fill up empty spaces within carton boxes with crushed paper / newspaper or other suitable material.
3) For items containing liquids, place them in sealed bags before placing them in the outer box and place them in an upright position.
4) Label the outer box with visible fragile stickers should the contents be fragile to alert us to the same.
5) If multiple packages are to form one order, please encase all packages in one outer box and thoroughly fill up empty spaces in between.
6) Place all clothing and apparel in sealed and waterproof bags before inserting such items into the outer packaging.
7) When sending liquor / wine or other bottled items, please inform our staff at point of pick up.
It is important to make sure that the measurements (Product Weight and Package Size) are correct to avoid failed pick ups and unexpected pay out deductions. Please ensure that the weight and size limitation are not exceeded.
1) Actual or volumetric weight should not be more than 50 kg.
2) Length, Width, or Height should not be more than 100 cm per side.
What is Volumetric Weight?
Volumetric weight is used to to measure the amount of space an item occupies. This is important as it affects the cost of transportation of parcels. This is calculated by following this equation:
The cost of shipping for a parcel follows actual or volumetric weight, whichever is higher.
Difference between SHP and SOP parcels
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) How do I request to reschedule the pick up for my SOP parcel?
Rescheduling of Ninja Van Own Packaging parcels for Shopee needs to be coordinated through Shopee Seller Center.
2) My Parcel is 101 cm in length, can it be considered?
No, parcel weight and dimension limits are strictly being followed.
3) Can I print stickers for SOP parcels?
No, Ninja Van uses a different (red) sticker for SOP parcels.
For further concerns, please contact Ninja Van customer service hotline at (02) 271 1501 or email us at email@example.com.